WOW. These almost don’t deserve a post / recipe but they’re so easy and yummy, I wanted to remember them on file…
2 and 1/2 Bananas
2 Cups of Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips (i prefer chopping up a bar of choc than actual chips)
(+ Big pinch of salt to bring out the sweetness but we cant count that as an ingredient.)
You can also add a Tbpn or 2 of Peanut Butter if you like that flavour and an extra TBsp of Oats to keep the consistency.
- Preheat oven to 180’C
- Mash your banana (i use a fork to squish down) in a bowl
- Pour in your oats + chopped chips
- Form the cookies into little walnut size balls, placing them about 3 cm apart on a baking sheet. Squish down with a fork to make more cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-15 mins, until the edges of the cookies are lightly golden.
- Take out and cool for 10 mins before eating – they will be too soft before this and need a few minutes to harden.
If you want to go wild and use more than 3 ingredients, you can add 2 TBsp of Cocoa for more chocolatey ones, or even chopped walnuts, or white chocolate too.